• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    you'd probably be best off finding one and having it painted to the way you'd like it.
    I don't know of anywhere that has them "in stock" but you may be able to also contact the company and see if they offer it..

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    BRADIS has/had a purple LC9 in stock today around 12.. my ol lady looked at it, but wasnt a fan of the shade. the way inventory is going at most places these days, you are better to be lucky than good when firearm/ammo/accessory shopping these days

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Bradis

Bradis got in the whole set. I had written up an order for the SR22 for my wife when I found out about them in December. I didn't expect to see it until probably April or May even though they were due for release in January.

Unfortunately because of the current market we were only offered the one set and not sure when we will be able to get anymore.

ASMITH925

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Paragon
    Bradis got in the whole set. I had written up an order for the SR22 for my wife when I found out about them in December. I didn't expect to see it until probably April or May even though they were due for release in January.

Unfortunately because of the current market we were only offered the one set and not sure when we will be able to get anymore.

Can they be ordered? I don' t care if it takes a few months to get it. It will probably take that long to find ammo.

Erich

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    High Desert of New Mexico
    ASmith925, they're pretty easy to find on the auction sites (search "lilac"). It amazes me how much more than the regular-color frames these are going for on GB. I have to applaud Ruger for figuring out a way to invigorate its market for these guns. :)

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Actually

The Lilac Lady series has nothing to do with Ruger other than being their product. Talo contracts with Ruger all the time for limited runs of certain firearms. This has probably been in the works for a long time before the panic buying started.

Talo runs always bring more money on the aftermarket and usually run about $30 higher than a normal version.

Top Bottom