• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Grew up watching his Hammer films. Scared the bejeebers out of me, way back then.

Same here....

4d3f06ae8fbc2af2eb628d7b716ed3b1.jpg

Lot's of cleavage in those films IIRC...Those vampire chicks in those Hammer films were awesome and made for some interesting nightmares for me at about age 12.....:)

"Yeah mom...It was real scary but kind of nice too...Am I normal?"

"No son you're not, but it's not because of the hot eurotrash chicks in the Hammer films.....It's like I told you, vampire girls are not real and it's the corsets that make their chests look so large......."

"If God loves me and wants me to be happy do you think He might get me a girl like that when I am older???? Minus the pact with Satan of course.."

"Here is a Teaspoon of Bourbon and Honey...Now go back to sleep...":)

RIP Good Sir....And thank You for living long enough to finish out the Lord of The Rings Trilogy...They wouldn't have been the same without you.....

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was surprised my son knew who this was but he remembered him from the Dracula movies and drew this as a tribute to him.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    He was a great actor and will be missed. He was so much better than most of the craptasict actors idolized today that it make me weep he is gone. :(

That is a much better drawing of him than I could ever do, tell your sin he is good at this stuff to have done this.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    The last of the great old line British actors.
    He was the perfect Saruman, so good that J.R.R. Tolkien himself would have approved.
    He was in over 200 films, and as if that weren't enough, just take a look at his extensive history of service in WWII here - Christopher Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    RIP, Sir Christopher Lee; not only a great actor, but a great human being.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He was a great actor and will be missed. He was so much better than most of the craptasict actors idolized today that it make me weep he is gone. :(

That is a much better drawing of him than I could ever do, tell your sin he is good at this stuff to have done this.

Thanks. He is an art student and has a lot of natural talent. My avatar is a picture he drew with a ball point pen at work the other night when he was bored.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Found out some interesting things I did not know about Christopher Lee and rather than start a new thread I thought I would place them here...Anyone interested in Special Forces history should watch all of this...He was a fascinating man...

[video=youtube;5yPsa4PGVhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yPsa4PGVhc[/video]

[video=youtube;adJdBSdMGKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adJdBSdMGKU[/video]

This one is very touching ....He gets the last SF Patch needed for his collection and shows his SAS membership card...

[video=youtube;yUSHMUVu-Xk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUSHMUVu-Xk[/video]

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I remember him being interviewed about his WW2 experiences and he asked the reporter "can you keep a secret?" When the reply was yes, he said ' well so can I".

Top Bottom