• ...and so much more!
  • DirtRoadEvan

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I have had great luck with my Holosun 507c. I don't think the solar backup is necessary but definitely makes me feel good having it to extend the battery life even though I tend to religiously change the batteries every year. The sage Dynamics channel on YouTube has a great evaluation of a lot of the popular optics, with some pretty brutal testing, I wouldn't buy anything without watching his video.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    I have one of these coming. I’ve done a little bit of investigating but, want to try it out myself. They give veterans even more of a discount too so, not spending an arm and a leg to try something out.

This one is of a similar shape to the SRO.

Brayh92

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2023
    Owensburg
    I don't have the best optics out there but I've been really impressed with all the red dots vortex has put out lately. Great eye relief, zero very easy and a good moa selection between models.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

She shoots her RDS in at 15yds like I do mine. As I've found out it's on target all the way out to 50yds.

I don't use 15, but it really doesn't matter within reason what you use. I really like Julie and it is fitting to bring her in since her husband is the one who wrote the article I referenced in the OP.

Skip

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    12 miles from Michigan
    This is my setup with the Gideon Omega. It is a P80/34. This model of the Omega is a single 2moa dot. It is easy to find though for two reasons: The size of the optic window and the grip angle of the P80 frame.
    They are coming out soon with a circle dot reticle too but they aren’t available yet.
    I sight mine in at 15ish yards too but when shooting closer distances, one has to remember mechanical offset. The same thing is required for an AR platform too.

I want to put a plug in for Swampfox Optics too. I have the old Justice optics on several of my pistols and they are great. Again, single dots (2moa I think) but they too have new models with circle dot reticles. Swampfox also offers a great veteran discount, 30%!

Attachments

• IMG_2324.jpeg
      IMG_2324.jpeg
      808.9 KB · Views: 2
    Top Bottom