• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    well i got this idea for my rossi 92(win 92 clone) in 44 mag, i want a red dot for it. it looks like the barrel is tapped under the rear sight, does a 1913 rail exist for it? as for red dot i want something small, ps i cant afford a aimpoint, but i still want a good sight to hunt with.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    The problem I see you having with the Vortex Sparc is it will probably not allow you to cowitness with your iron sights because the laser is emitted out of the bottom of the unit. I had the same problem when I put one on my AK w/ Ultimak, and IMO, probably its biggest drawback. Plus I hate how the power switch is located on the side of the unit because it is constantly turning itself on upon contact inside a rifle bag.

roadrunner681

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    henry county
    The problem I see you having with the Vortex Sparc is it will probably not allow you to cowitness with your iron sights because the laser is emitted out of the bottom of the unit. I had the same problem when I put one on my AK w/ Ultimak, and IMO, probably its biggest drawback. Plus I hate how the power switch is located on the side of the unit because it is constantly turning itself on upon contact inside a rifle bag.
    that won't matter much, the rail for the rossi takes up the spot where the rear sight sits.

Top Bottom