• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I highly recommend getting the sweat shield option and not the reinforced top option. I love their holsters. Good bang for the buck!

INDYFAN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Fishers
    I guess I'm probably doing it wrong, but I just can't get comfortable wearing a Remora. I've tried carrying a G26, a LC9 and a S&W Shield IWB and I'm continually checking if it is still where I left it. I guess my insecurities require my weapon to be firmly attached and staying put.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    For the price, I finally decided to give it a try. I checked a lot of reviews and videos and I hope this works out. The only thing that no one seems to have answered is...what happens when you go to the bathroom for a No. 1? Do you pull it out and put in in your pocket (that didn't sound right, did it)? Will it fall off since you do have to unbuckle and unzip the pants thus the tension/compression would be lost. I guess I'll find out. Their return/exchange policy kind of sucks so if this doesn't work out, I guess I can just use it for storage purposes.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    For the price, I finally decided to give it a try. I checked a lot of reviews and videos and I hope this works out. The only thing that no one seems to have answered is...what happens when you go to the bathroom for a No. 1? Do you pull it out and put in in your pocket (that didn't sound right, did it)? Will it fall off since you do have to unbuckle and unzip the pants thus the tension/compression would be lost. I guess I'll find out. Their return/exchange policy kind of sucks so if this doesn't work out, I guess I can just use it for storage purposes.

Just take the gun out (before you drop trou) and hang it by the trigger guard on the coat hook. Doesnt EVERYONE do that? :):

Take it out and place it in your lap when you sit down. Thats what I do.

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh
    I also decided to try one for my CM9 but have the same concern about using the restroom. Except for me I only sit for #2 ;)

Top Bottom