Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    INGO,

I have posted several times about my desire to start reloading and I was hindered by the fact that I didn't have a table. I know many of you offered to help me build one, but the timing was never right. Then JetGirl and DHolder encouraged me to start with a smaller set-up, so that's what I did.

IMG045.jpg

Recently, our first "INGO Hobbyist" (Pinshooter45) posted a WTS thread about his reloading tables and i was intrigued, so I placed the order. This hand built relaoding bench is constructed with 2x4's and measures 24x48x35. It's a SOLID construction and anyone can tell Pinshooter put his heart in the work. Here is my new reloading bench and Lee Turret Press I just picked up.

IMG063.jpg

IMG065.jpg

He constructed it in an a way that allows the top to be replaced, but I'm not sure what I'll do to cause that much damage. :n00b: The table is plumb and level and didn't need any adjustments on my part. I thought I would have to bolt it to the wall in order to prevent tipping, but I could see that wasn't necessary from the first round loaded.

This table is worth the $80, especially if you are like me and not very handy. If you need a table, I highly recommend you contact Pinshooter45.

Original thread here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../167250-pinshooter45_reloading_table_aar.html

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom