• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Somemedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Howdy do

I've been working a bit, all over but thought I'd share a few things on the board if someone hadn't already

Worked a fire watch at Home Depot and whilst browsing through the tools (as all men just might) I noticed Rigid makes a type of tool case that feels alot like a pelican case. At a 1/3 of the price. Gasket seal and all... get ya some foam and you could make a serious piece of luggage.

Purchased a flashlight also... but in Valpo at the Flashlight Store. Larry is a knowledgeable guy who sells quite a few things you can't live without.

Nitecore's MT10C is the light I wish I could have found years ago. Tiny, disgustingly bright, and with Larry's rechargeable Batts and recharges being reasonable it is now the EDC pocket light..if that one don't grab ya then he's got some others to suit you. Also there's water filter systems and IFAKs aND Pelican products. Take a pocket full of money when you go.

Google, when you can "mechanix beecher glove". Have you seen those cheap gloves they sell at wallyworld? Mechanix also has a line of higher end gloves that I think fit better than Blackhawk and are comparable in price

I haven't been on in awhile and wasn't sure if anyone had posted about the cases or the Flashlight Store so don't beat me too hard if it's already been discussed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Im a fan of the v-flex Mechanix gloves myself. My digits are a bit sensitive to cold, and these make good shooting gloves in cool weather.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I generally don't like rechargeable batteries for my EDC flashlight, unless it also takes regular batteries - and by "regular" batteries, I mean either some type of "A" battery or a CR123 or two, of which I keep spares in my BOB or on my person. My last two EDC flashlights are currently carrying rechargeables with that proviso. Of course, I also carry more than one EDC flashlight. But there are few things more annoying or embarrassing than needing your trusty flashlight only to find out it has accidentally been left on and the batteries are dead.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom