• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I just found it completely useless it didn't do anything to change the time frame from being delayed to being approved.

What prompted me to get it was one time a little over a year ago I bought a pistol and they never got back to the dealer with an approval. So it went out the entire waiting period and then I went and got it. So then I thought well what the hell I might as well try the UPIN.

Nope swing and a miss. Completely useless

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Good luck trying to get it sorted out. I get delayed every time. I have a C&R FFL, dozens of tax stamps, my lifetime carry permit, no criminal record and I get delayed every time. I went and got the UPIN and it has done absolutely nothing to help mitigate the problem. I still get delayed and the time frame is still about the same between getting delayed and getting approved. Either late the same day or next morning.

I know they say that it is supposed to streamline the process and speed it up a little bit, but in my experience it has done none of that.

For me the UPIN was a complete waste of time
    It’s been a game changer for me, with the exception of RK.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Not bought a gun at RK recently. Have never been delayed. Don't think my name is anything unusual.

Was in a gun store a few years and bought a rifle I wanted. The store was surprisingly full of customers. The clerk took my completed 4473 and said they were waiting for approvals as the system had been denying all the applications that day. He ran mine and got a proceed immediately. Picked up my rifle and got astonished looks all the way out........ :dunno:

Guess this was irrelevant to the thread but an good story anyhow. Now back to the RK INGO thread.

Don

Top Bottom