• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    New Rock Island 1911-22 w/pics

I thought you all might be interested in this.. Picked it up from OL Bob a couple of weeks ago.. If you want a 1911-22 I haven't seen a better one. It's all steel and built on a real 1911 lower half. I understand that they are going to be selling a "combo" with to upper halves so you can have 45 ACP or 22.. So far I can say that it's built like a Russian tank and runs like a swiss watch on CCI Blazers. These are just released, Ser# on mine is 0022X and I have yet to see one listed on GB. Just got around to pics or I would have mentioned it sooner.

XT22A.jpg

XT22B.jpg

Last edited:

jdgdigger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Nice looking gun.Looking forward to a range report.I've been looking at the 1911-22's for awhile now.Having trouble getting the wife onboard with it.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    "I understand that they are going to be selling a "combo" with to upper halves so you can have 45 ACP or 22."

Thatd be excellent and would probably sway me that way instead of towards another .22 semi auto and hell .45 for that matter.

jb28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    I saw a couple of these at a local gun shop, a more compact version and a full. They were SOLID. All steel the guy told me. He has a few 1911's but doesn't have one of these. I'd like to shoot one before I drop around $500 on one.

Top Bottom