• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Wait...what? You're "crossing" state lines??..........Ok.. dayum thats a good price for a Colt! KyGunCo?
    Last time I went to Kentucky I got caught with some books, they charged me with smuggling books, I got off on a technicality....they couldn't prove they were books.......ba dum dum......
    Only if they are scratch-n-sniff...

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It had a math question: If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long does it take a monkey with one wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
    Ya'll got that thar new math! Pick "D- All of the above". If that ain't a choice, write it in.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Crawford county takes a lot of flak, and is underrated.

Hickock45's take on the Ruger:

Well, you're half right, they take a lot of flak. I last set foot in the land of the "13" license plate... oh wow 1981.

You live in "88" land, where the locals wearing black and gold (not to be confused with Avon's black and gold) and the locals wearing red, white, and blue will join forces to bash Crawford County. Occasionally the ones in purple and white (I think that's Eastern's colors) will join in for county-wide bashing.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Well, you're half right, they take a lot of flak. I last set foot in the land of the "13" license plate... oh wow 1981.

You live in "88" land, where the locals wearing black and gold (not to be confused with Avon's black and gold) and the locals wearing red, white, and blue will join forces to bash Crawford County. Occasionally the ones in purple and white (I think that's Eastern's colors) will join in for county-wide bashing.

I think they have better scenery in general over their northeastern and eastern neighbors and certainly a better view of the Ohio than Floyd or Harrison. 37, 66 and old 64 are some of my favorite roads. Several caves to explore. I've had some very good friends from Crawford County as well.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Nothing wrong with the Ruger. I've got 2, one with the free float handguard and the other is just a plain jane with front sight. Both have worked well with several types of ammo and accuracy is acceptable with both. Only complaint I have is the triggers are a bit stiff and on the rough side.

We are still looking for a virgin to play Mary in the nativity...
    Good luck...

:abused:

Drewski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    Deep South Side
    Well, thanks all. I'll be shopping soon, although the house rehab cost has been a bit high lately, and I still do want to get the kids a scary looking .22 to share. The boy will definitely want to shoot it, despite his coordination challenges. But his little sister has had a natural disposition for handling and shooting with the air guns, so I have a feeling she may take to it a little faster. I might have to put my AR on hold for the moment but we'll see.

Top Bottom