• Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    The Durango '95 drove real horosho.

210fw3p.jpg

:laugh: I like how most of you chaps know the ins-n' outs of that flick. Kubrick was a genius.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    A Clockwork Orange.

I own 2 copies of the book, one is and original hardback and the other is a newer paperback that includes the last chapter the wasnt published in the american version.

I also own the movie. A true cult classic.

Anthony Burgess was a genius and Kubrick captured his tale in a way that only he could have.

As an interesting side note. Most of the language of the "Nadsat" is rooted in Russian.

Plinkuh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    A Clockwork Orange.

I own 2 copies of the book, one is and original hardback and the other is a newer paperback that includes the last chapter the wasnt published in the american version.

I also own the movie. A true cult classic.

Anthony Burgess was a genius and Kubrick captured his tale in a way that only he could have.

As an interesting side note. Most of the language of the "Nadsat" is rooted in Russian.

I was going to make note of the Nadsat as well, but thought it might be taking it too far. +1 for you droogie

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I seriously doubt that the "mods" know that much Paruski. :D I'm sure I could find someone (like my wife) that could talk "over their head" From what I'm told the "manta ray" would be pronounced more like "Scot" but it's probably where the reference comes from.

By the way RIC.. I really liked the "skat" will hit the fan comment. ;) My laugh of the day, but I'm easily amused.

your welcome. i figured poop jokes is funny. talk to you later, i have skat to do right now.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Appy polly logies as Ive been busy tolchoking grozzny bratchies until the red red krovy began to flow real horrorshow.

Pockets full of ding now oh my brothers.

Top Bottom