• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Been loading some 9mm with Sellier & Bellot primers. They are the only pistol primers I had. The box was marked "4,4 SR Boxer For Rifle, Pistol, or Revolver Cartridges". In three different pistols, we've had 10-20% failures to fire. Some have fired on the second try and all are showing good firing pin strikes. The factory ammo I stumbled onto a while back has all fired without fail so it's not a gun issue. Are they just crap primers? What say you reloading gurus?

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Been loading some 9mm with Sellier & Bellot primers. They are the only pistol primers I had. The box was marked "4,4 SR Boxer For Rifle, Pistol, or Revolver Cartridges". In three different pistols, we've had 10-20% failures to fire. Some have fired on the second try and all are showing good firing pin strikes. The factory ammo I stumbled onto a while back has all fired without fail so it's not a gun issue. Are they just crap primers? What say you reloading gurus?

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ammunition-reloading/487549-s-b-primer-experience.html

post # 2

told you so

Top Bottom