• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I own a 22a and really like it a lot. It's a great gun.

I put a red dot site on the standard 5" barrel that came with the gun. I then ordered a 7" barrel that I use iron sites. Switching the barrels on this gun takes seconds. It's a snap. After shooting mine, my brother bought one and put target grips on his.

ZWolf

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Get it before someone else here does! We got one a few months back, and although the magazine release takes some getting used to it's a great little .22 pistol. Only problems we had were with the mags not being filed down enough and catching on the nose of a bullet when fully loaded, but a little filing takes care of that. :D
    I'd even look at getting a 7" barrel and maybe have the stock one threaded for a suppressor. (Don't know who to see about that though:dunno:)

Rey B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Definitely worth purchasing. I bought a 22S (all steel version) from Midwest years ago. We shoot it every range trip and it just keeps going bang.

sun

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Connecticut
    They have a little square buffer pad in the action which can wear out. Not a big deal but it is different. It makes it a little trickier to put it together, at least that's what I found out while in the gun shop looking at the guts of a used one. The little synthetic piece needed to be replaced I think. But I understand that it's an inexpensive item to purchase in bulk.
    One also needs to make sure that the magazine is locked in place after being inserted into the magazine well which can require a little bit of extra effort. The magazine can back out just a tiny bit and create a stoppage if it's not properly locked in place.

Last edited:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    They have a little square buffer pad in the action which can wear out. Not a big deal but it is different. It makes it a little trickier to put it together, at least that's what I found out while in the gun shop looking at the guts of a used one. The little synthetic piece needed to be replaced I think. But I understand that it's an inexpensive item to purchase in bulk.
    One also needs to make sure that the magazine is locked in place after being inserted into the magazine well which can require a little bit of extra effort. The magazine can back out just a tiny bit and create a stoppage if it's not properly locked in place.

Nah, they're about the easiest to field strip as they come.
    That buffer can have the crap chewed out of it and you can pop it in backwards & be good to go.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyiSUmFdN5U[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ONAgq-atGk[/ame]

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County
    Nice pistols, however, the little square plastic buffer needs to be replaced after you start noticing it getting chewed up. I can tell you for a fact that once that buffer is worn to thin it can cause damage to the firearm. Those little buffers are cheap, just buy a few and keep them on hand.

knot4reel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    Way down south by Bl
    Put a red dot sight on mine and it became an absolute tack driver. Its the most fired pistol in my arsenol. I use CCI ammo and have no problems at all with it. Like others have said, watch the plastic buffer and change it when it gets beat up.:yesway:

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I have one (Thanks Kirk) and it is a great little 22 pistol. I used it a few weeks ago to teach my wife's friend how to shoot. Fun little gun, I say go for it.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Willphill12
    Top Bottom