• ...and so much more!
  • FFEMT

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Madison Co.
    Thinking about buying the new S & W Bodyguard .38

Just wanted some opinions from those of you who have fired one.

I'm looking for something small to carry and play around with. Also if anyone is selling one let me know!

Thanks!

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Ive got one for sale in the classifieds right now.

Good little gun, not much of a range toy though. Recoil is a bit steep. I bought it for concealment, but I can hide my glock pretty well, and never carry it.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    We sell the bodyguard for $449 new. If that's too expensive, think about a model 642 or 442. Those are only $379.00 new plus they are hammerless and lightweight

ajanes10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    I was looking at those too and eventually decided against it. Depending on how you want to carry it was the big game changer for me. I did not like the sights that the Bodygaurd had on it. I wanted something to go inside my pocket and nobody know it was there. But if you dont mind a little holster then its fine. Also the price was a little high for me.

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    I really liked mine. But like others have said, it's not exactly a gun you want to go out of your way to shoot. It's accurate. The laser holds its zero well. And it's extremely concealable. I also really liked the aesthetics. IMO it looks a lot better than competing .380s. I traded mine for a Ruger LC9 though so I didn't have to buy so many different types of ammo. I do miss the pocket-ability though. I used to be able to throw the bodyguard in any pocket and go without worrying about revealing too much. Not much of a possibility with the LC9 unless I'm wearing "tactical" pants.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    We sell the bodyguard for $449 new. If that's too expensive, think about a model 642 or 442. Those are only $379.00 new plus they are hammerless and lightweight

Really....should have bought mine from you then. :dunno:

Price adjustment coming accordingly then.

Top Bottom