• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Reverse keystone it. It's still more than the Ruger (what are they now $275) but not by much. The vig won't be much in Indiana either because of market saturation.

That may be the going price, but MSRP is right around the price of the S&W.

I wonder if they are going to have a .22 wmr model with a double stack clip?

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Reviving an older thread because I've had my Victory since the end of March and I love it. I've shot cheap .22 through it almost exclusively and am now on over 1k rounds through it. It will run pretty much everything I've tried, though it struggles a bit with Aguila Super Extra (copper plated). This is the gun that turned me onto .22's, as I has no use for the round before it. After handling the gun in the LGS, I had to have one. Picked mine up for ~$300. I will say that due to the size and shape of the grip, my strong hand gets fatigued after shooting it for 75 - 100 rounds, but otherwise it's fantastic and very accurate, even with cheap ammo. I ordered some Volquartsen laminated wood grips that I hope alleviate the grip problem: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XX6PCM1/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Should be here today, so I'll have to try them out tomorrow. I've seen the gun go for as low as $279 new on sale and for anything under $350 it's a nice deal IMO. Oh, here is a must have accessory: https://www.amazon.com/Wesson-Victo...96501608&sr=1-4&keywords=hilljak+speed+loader. Worth every penny!

UGH. Grips came in while I was typing this and they're the wrong color :( Feel great, but look horrid:

IMG_20170603_104946_zpsikshgfmg.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I bought one last week and finally made it to the range today.
    I really wanted a revolver but the reviews on this were so good I thought I'd give it a try.
    I bought it from a man who bought it months prior and said he put 20 rounds through it.
    I had 2 clips and I put 30 rounds through each one for a total of 60 rounds.
    I shot it at 30 ft. and at 50 feet, and it did well, practicing body and head shots.
    But, I'm going to sell it b/c I really want a big .22 revolver (992, 617 or GP100), even though I can't come across anything used that I want (SS, 5.5-6 inch barrel, might get only a 4 inch if I find one at a good price. I found a S/W once but it was gone before I knew about it: $400, I think, b/c $300 sounds too low, and I knew it wasn't $500 b/c I can buy the Taurus 993 for that.
    I only bought it for fun since I got it for $300, and I'll sell it for that.
    I want the money to go toward what I really want.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    With all due respect it still looks like a tarted up 22A.

ETA: having watched the video, I do like the takedown which allows the barreled upper to be removed with one screw. If various lengths and contours of barrels will be available it could be fun. Unfortunately the magazine looks different from both the Md 41 and the M&Pc.

Hopefully less FTE than the 22A!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hopefully less FTE than the 22A!
    I got one for Christmas. It's been a great shooter. Put a vortex venom 3 red dot on it which is a great optic for the price. The Victory has occupied the majority of my range time since I got it. Lots of fun. And very accurate. Lean it every now and again and it cycles everything I put through it. It cycles cheap bulk better than my Rugers.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I got one for Christmas. It's been a great shooter. Put a vortex venom 3 red dot on it which is a great optic for the price. The Victory has occupied the majority of my range time since I got it. Lots of fun. And very accurate. Lean it every now and again and it cycles everything I put through it. It cycles cheap bulk better than my Rugers.

That has been my experience. I've had no issues that I can attribute to the gun, just a few ammo issues. After 1k rounds of cheap .22, that's a great track record.

Top Bottom