• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Adam Smith is a regular instructor for MALC. I’ve not been a student, but filmed/photographed him teaching a handgun class last spring. I would really like to take a class with him.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I went ahead and signed up so we'll see. The description says 1000 rounds required of pistol and 1k of rifle. I was scrambling last night to reload enough to satisfy that.

FreeLand

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I went ahead and signed up so we'll see. The description says 1000 rounds required of pistol and 1k of rifle. I was scrambling last night to reload enough to satisfy that.
    I would think that you’ll be fine if you’re close. For those purchasing and not reloading, that’ll be a chunk of $. I know other instructors have been sensitive about the cost of ammo and either altering drills to reduce round count or communicating which drills are most important vs. being an additional run through for those who have plenty of ammo.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I would think that you’ll be fine if you’re close. For those purchasing and not reloading, that’ll be a chunk of $. I know other instructors have been sensitive about the cost of ammo and either altering drills to reduce round count or communicating which drills are most important vs. being an additional run through for those who have plenty of ammo.
    I'm taking the 9mm carbine since I can reload that. 1k rounds of 223 in a weekend would be a chunk of change for sure. Heck, I would use a .22 conversion if I had one. I would even be interested in training using airsoft guns. Not only would it be cheaper but it could be more dynamic.

Top Bottom