• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I put another 145 rounds through my Edge .223 today. That makes a total of 490 rounds to date. The trigger feels a lot smoother. I thought about replacing the trigger, but honestly I'm happy with it. My groups are getting tighter, and adding the Nikon Buskmaster scope and Burris rings was worth the money. If anyone is looking for a good entry level bolt action rifle. I would give the Edge careful consideration. I honestly do not think you can beat it for the money. The only other thing I need to do is paint the stock. I'm not liking the real tree camo.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    How tight are your groups and at what range? I have been considering one of these.

At 50 yards, my smallest group was smaller then a dime. I'm still working on my accuracy at 100 yards. My smallest group today was around 2". I know the rifle is more capable, I just need more practice.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I put another 145 rounds through my Edge .223 today. That makes a total of 490 rounds to date. The trigger feels a lot smoother. I thought about replacing the trigger, but honestly I'm happy with it. My groups are getting tighter, and adding the Nikon Buskmaster scope and Burris rings was worth the money. If anyone is looking for a good entry level bolt action rifle. I would give the Edge careful consideration. I honestly do not think you can beat it for the money. The only other thing I need to do is paint the stock. I'm not liking the real tree camo.

That's some # of rounds with a bolt gun. I can go shoot my .308 and put 20 rounds through it and be done.

What kind of ammo you putting through it?

walker

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Terre Haute
    I have a Edge in .223, mounted a Redfield 4-12x40 with Weaver Grand Slam rings. It holds 3/4-1in groups at 100yds using 40gr V-max and 55 gr PSP reloads. That is off a concrete bench using a Harris bipod and sand bags. I have some 35gr V-max, 50grV-max, and 52gr BTHP reloads waiting to be fired. It is a fun gun to plink with.

Top Bottom