• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I was looking at scopes for my AR and would like to get something decent under the $1k tag. I was looking at sportsman just because I can toss stuff on my star card and I'm already in the gay little "buyers club"

A lot of the scopes look like china junk, and I'm getting product overload. Anyone see any decent scopes for a decent price there?

dbd870

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Selection on the decent options seem to be sort of limited - I understand your quandary.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Spurtsmans Guide

Specializing in back orders for months on junk you won't like when you get it and find out it was cheaper elsewhere. . . . . and it was in stock THERE.:xmad:

If he advertised a good scope, you could count on waiting months for it. At least in my experience. Optics Planet, SWFA, SWFA samples list, Cameraland. Even Natchez shooters supply. All are more dependable options with better customer service than S/G.:yesway:YMMV:twocents:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Take a look at the Mueller Tac II. I have one. I have never found a review that said a single bad thing about it, I love mine, no one can believe they aren't looking at at scope worth much, much more than the $270 that I paid for it.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Take a look at the Mueller Tac II. I have one. I have never found a review that said a single bad thing about it, I love mine, no one can believe they aren't looking at at scope worth much, much more than the $270 that I paid for it.
    I picked one up, I am impressed. I don't think it's meant for my AR though, think I'm gonna get some BUIS and a red dot or smaller scope.

And since I like the scope so much, I'm gonna look for a rifle to buy a little more deserving of it :-) Thanks for the suggestion

irishhunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Mooresville
    Trijicon ACOG used if you dont mind buying used...

I put a primary arms illumnated 1x4 on my AR10 and could not be happier. Its clear , the lighted dot is bright , battery life if good- not great but good, its pretty bullet proof .. I am not easy on my hunting stuff and its held up to a couple years of KY hunting in Rain and Cold

Top Bottom