• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    This is the same guy who said in 2000 that his mom used to sing the jingle "America works best when we vote Union Yes" before bed. He was 26 when this ad campaign came out. The guy's a pathological liar.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was outside last night spraying hairspray cans into the air to try to warm the place up and avert the storm. I wasn't successful but my shrubs have tremendous body now.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Is algore giving a speech on global warming in Indiana today? He has a back for giving those in nasty cold weather.

M1 carbine dad

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Danville
    Al Gore is about as relevant as Chris Matthews.
    He is freakin' clown shoes.

Here's what he said about the internet:
    "But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Read more: Answers.com - Did Al Gore really say he invented the internet

He's a loser, a blowhard and a hypocrite much like any other climate change nutjob in the spotlight.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Al Gore is about as relevant as Chris Matthews.
    He is freakin' clown shoes.

Here's what he said about the internet:
    "But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Read more:
    Answers.com - Did Al Gore really say he invented the internet

He's a loser, a blowhard and a hypocrite much like any other climate change nutjob in the spotlight.
    Thank you! Thank you! Someone who does know their history! Al Gore is still -1 in my book but @ least on the "net myth" I'm tired of hearing the lie most say about it. :faint:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    And to think how close this phony came to being POTUS. For those who criticize Bush (sometimes correctly) I say; would you rather have had the alternative?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Gore invented global warming to create a situation to make money...have you ever noticed everyday on the weather they say.."The record high for this date was set in..." an its like 1937, 1945, 1925.....Global warming is killing the Polar Bears according to Al an company....in 1973 there were less than 5000 alive...with global warming the number has gone up to over 25,000 in 2010......aaahhhhh, what? I love telling people who believe in global warming this an watching there faces.....but some people just love lies I guess....to each his own.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    get_off_my_internet.jpg

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I never get tired of this one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJUFTm6cJXM]YouTube - Minnesotans For Global Warming Song (If We Had Some Global Warming)[/ame]

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Gore invented global warming to create a situation to make money...have you ever noticed everyday on the weather they say.."The record high for this date was set in..." an its like 1937, 1945, 1925.....Global warming is killing the Polar Bears according to Al an company....in 1973 there were less than 5000 alive...with global warming the number has gone up to over 25,000 in 2010......aaahhhhh, what? I love telling people who believe in global warming this an watching there faces.....but some people just love lies I guess....to each his own.

Al Gore makes millions selling carbon credits to people to help rid them of their guilt. What a friggin joke!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    AlGore is probably the biggest conman of the last 20 years! He has made millions off of his phony war on Global Warming. While he wants us to drive electric cars and use pigtail light bulbs, another ripoff/farce in it's own right, he flies all over the world in his private jet and rides in chauffeured luxury vehicles. His home in Tennessee uses more energy than a small town and has a heated pool. I wonder what sort of deal his ex wife got in their divorce. Where has the blow hard been hiding lately now that it's been record cold? :twocents:

Top Bottom