• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Patched

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 4, 2021
    Lake County
    I have a Shadow Systems. It was not 3x the price of a comparable Glock. I think it was about $150 more than a G19 MOS. When you consider having real sights and a better trigger, it starts to look like a better value than a Glock. The grip is quite different too.

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I have a Shadow Systems. It was not 3x the price of a comparable Glock. I think it was about $150 more than a G19 MOS. When you consider having real sights and a better trigger, it starts to look like a better value than a Glock. The grip is quite different too.
    Ok I thought they were 800 to 1k. I can get a new glock for 376

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    Shadow Systems have better grip angles and come from the factory with many folks spend $$ on for stock Glocks with often Choking guns. Shadow Systems has a more cost effective Foundation series that’s really not much more than Glocks.

They are pretty much Gen 3 copy in a lot of ways especially internals.

Main con for some is they mean it when they say it there is a 200 round beak in period (sort of like the old days) so don’t take any malfunction personal inside those 200 rounds.

Colorado State Patrol just adopted Shadow Systems for General Issue this year.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Ok I thought they were 800 to 1k. I can get a new glock for 376
    They are generally 800-1000 .. I did own an XR920 for a couple of months so I have some experience with them and I would agree that there are some engineering improvements over a Glock. IMHO I don't think they are worth the extra $$$. PSA Daggers have some engineering improvements over a Gen 3 Glock and there's currently one on the website with an RMR cut for 299. YMMV but I can't see the extra tariff for a Shadow System gun.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    If you’re getting a brand new Glock for under $400 then I assume you’re getting a law enforcement discount. Shadow Systems offers discounts to first responders as well. My LGS is a Shadow Systems dealer so has these as well.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    The Shadow Systems Foundation series kits for 675 ish. The more expensive Shadow Systems when you factor in fluted barrels, milled/lightning cut slides you ain’t getting that model on a Glock for much less.

But to each their own!!!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I was never drawn to G***ks, so I have none. When I read about the Shadow Systems improvements, and saw one, I gave it a chance, and have not been disappointed. A couple hiccups in the first 100 rounds with weak ammo, then smooth sailing with everything after that. Here she is playing dress-up with her big brother, sharing the same mags. And yes, the happy sticks do make me happy, out of both of them ...

9mm Goodness.jpg

Top Bottom