• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    I'm looking for an older 870 that is a little rough on the outside. Kinda want a project - I would like to try my had at Duracoat or something similar. I might have to make to trip to see whats there.

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    if its anything like the last 1500, and I expect it to be, don't expect to find anything "cheap". the January show was my first one to attend. was looking for a decent handgun. local gun shows were cheaper, and I live near the Washington, jasper area. the best deal I found there was a 100 pkg. of reloaded .45 acp bullets. cost me 16 bucks. other than that, everything was overpriced, in my opinion. if you do go, the best of luck to you all. I did enjoy looking at all the things that was there, just didn't buy much.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I'm looking for an older 870 that is a little rough on the outside. Kinda want a project - I would like to try my had at Duracoat or something similar. I might have to make to trip to see whats there.

Well look for the dealer with the big old sign. "Jack's Stuff" He's got just what your looking for. IIRC he is also a member here.

Armored Saint

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 25, 2012
    Columbus, Indiana
    The good ole' shotguns are there. I picked up two older Mossberg 500s at the Great Eastern in Louisville a few weeks ago. I paid $100 for one and $110 for the other. I didn't buy them from vendors though...

Top Bottom