• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    i haven't shot one but the local gun shop has one for sale. it feels good in my hands im just not a fan of DAO handguns i do like the price for the local seller @ $529 for a sig p250c .40s&w night sights 3 mags and .357 barrel all for under $600 after taxes:rockwoot:

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Most people hate the trigger pull, I for one, think that it is smooth and light for a DAO gun. I have a compact 9 and a sub-compact 9 and would like a .40, just so I can say I own a .40. I have no regrets buying one, I would do it all again.

PINski1015

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2011
    Cyberspace
    My dad CC's it every now and then and he likes it but I personally am not a big fan of the trigger. Liked it at first and fired it alot and really don't like the pull. It's just hard for me to shoot acurately.

SlowPlay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have the 2sum,sub & full. The trigger is the best part if you ask me. Being a revolver shooter,it best suited my ability. As I have told others,it's like having a 12 shot revolver!

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    i haven't shot one but the local gun shop has one for sale. it feels good in my hands im just not a fan of DAO handguns i do like the price for the local seller @ $529 for a sig p250c .40s&w night sights 3 mags and .357 barrel all for under $600 after taxes:rockwoot:

yea i was thinking about getting one because ive heard decent reviews on them, plus budsgunshop.com has them brand new for like $369 (no night sites but still) so i was considering it.

mtgasten

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Greenfield
    what would you guys say the trigger pull is compared to? better than a glock? not as good as glock? or compared to an XD? just wondering because those are my other options as well.

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I bought a sub compact then later bought a compact frame. So I am now carrying a hybrid. installed the sub slide and barrel on the compact frame then cut down the dust cover to match the slide. I really like having the bigger frame for my hand and the shorter barrel.

sandman76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2010
    i really like my 250 compact. the trigger is nothing like a glock or xd. It really more like a double action revolver. the pull is very smooth my is like 6.5 lbs pull

Top Bottom