• ...and so much more!
  • Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    My wife and I both just got the Sig P365 for each. After firing 500+ down range, I still have not decided if it is for me. All 500+ have been fired through hers without any err. Mine is yet to be fired, as that will be in the next set of range times. I am undecided as to whether it is feasible for me. I am finicky in my purpose and it is hard on my tools. --"One Man's Opinion!"

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My wife and I both just got the Sig P365 for each. After firing 500+ down range, I still have not decided if it is for me. All 500+ have been fired through hers without any err. Mine is yet to be fired, as that will be in the next set of range times. I am undecided as to whether it is feasible for me. I am finicky in my purpose and it is hard on my tools. --"One Man's Opinion!"
    Something specific you are not liking?

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Something specific you are not liking?
    I need more to the hand. I have a sig p250sc and p320sc that fit the hand better. I cant tell but the upper weight may be the key for me. Its a great shooter and I want to like it. I have had a love/hate with Sig for years. I've thought about trading it for another Sig. Im just finicky.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I need more to the hand. I have a sig p250sc and p320sc that fit the hand better. I cant tell but the upper weight may be the key for me. Its a great shooter and I want to like it. I have had a love/hate with Sig for years. I've thought about trading it for another Sig. Im just finicky.
    There are several third party grip modules available. I have the Wilson Combat on mine and felt it really improved how it felt in hand. Might be worth trying?

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I thought about trying the WC module as I like the one on my 320 full.
    Agree 100% with @Born2vette .I went to the WC and went XL sized to make a couple of my 365's into 365X sized guns. Same length as the standard 365 with 12 round mags but feels much better in the palm and I don't feel like my fingers are hanging off.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Agree 100% with @Born2vette .I went to the WC and went XL sized to make a couple of my 365's into 365X sized guns. Same length as the standard 365 with 12 round mags but feels much better in the palm and I don't feel like my fingers are hanging off.
    I have been carrying with the 12 round mag so its very similar to the xl

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    My son carries a 365 with the 12 round mag. The flush 10 round mag didn't work for him at all.
    I did so as well, with the standard sized 365 module, so just went for the XL modules when I changed to the WC modules.

I had a Gray Guns standard sized 365 module, and while I liked the laser engraved stippling on it, better than just a standard OEM module, I like the added contours on the WC even better.

Top Bottom