• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I been looking for replacement for a G48 I sold a few months back, I'm not fan of the micro handguns as they are difficult to shoot well and difficult to shoot fast. I was on YouTube and came across the P365X Macro, the capacity and overall size its exactly what I been looking for not to mention how well can be shoot at speed. so I went ahead an ordered one, the only concern I have is the velocity out of 3.1 inch barrel. I may buy an extra 3.7 inch barrel and give it a try.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I signed on to ask a question about this pistol. What differentiates this sized-up version of the 365 from the 320?
    The 320 is a standard width double stack pistol. I think it's 1.30" wide. The 365 is 1"wide, which used to be how wide regular single stacks were, but the 365 uses a double stack magazine.

So with the new macro 365, you have a long but slim grip that holds 17 rds. Plus the entire pistol is .3" slimmer.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    The 320 is a standard width double stack pistol. I think it's 1.30" wide. The 365 is 1"wide, which used to be how wide regular single stacks were, but the 365 uses a double stack magazine.

So with the new macro 365, you have a long but slim grip that holds 17 rds. Plus the entire pistol is .3" slimmer.
    Ahhhh, that makes sense. Thank you!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I might be interested in buying a frame and a few mags…this might be pretty interesting with my xl slide on it!

My next question is…how long till the p365 macro legion???

Another question will this mean the death of the 320 compact???

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I been looking for replacement for a G48 I sold a few months back, I'm not fan of the micro handguns as they are difficult to shoot well and difficult to shoot fast. I was on YouTube and came across the P365X Macro, the capacity and overall size its exactly what I been looking for not to mention how well can be shoot at speed. so I went ahead an ordered one, the only concern I have is the velocity out of 3.1 inch barrel. I may buy an extra 3.7 inch barrel and give it a try.

I think I'm with you on the barrel length. If it was 3.7* or 4" I would be a little more interested. Actually a lot more interested.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    I might be interested in buying a frame and a few mags…this might be pretty interesting with my xl slide on it!

My next question is…how long till the p365 macro legion???

Another question will this mean the death of the 320 compact???
    This is kind of where I was going with my initial question.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    This is kind of where I was going with my initial question.
    Ok to be honest I really doubt the 320 platform is going anywhere anytime soon, cause how long is the military contract for??? Like 20 years?

I might see civilian demand drop some, but with the number of police and military sales of the 320 platform, it’ll be around for a while!

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    4B7DCBA4-EED9-49FA-85FA-341A9F9D5EEF.jpeg

That’s my 320 I built for steel challenge as a open class gun, it was a 320 compact, I bought a “x frame” added the threaded barrel and Parker mountain machine compensator

I could easily see me doing something similar to my 365 and making it a really nice carry pistol!

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I read about that Macro with integrated comp and all I could think of was all the custom comped pistols like what Wilson Combat used to roll out that I could never afford.
    I'm conteplating adding a comp to my CZ P07 Tactical from Primary Machine. I saw the Parker but it didn't look as steamlined to modify my kydex holsters.

Jin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    May 20, 2019
    Salamonie
    Will I be able to pull my FCG from my 365xl and throw the slide and the FCG onto the grip module?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Will I be able to pull my FCG from my 365xl and throw the slide and the FCG onto the grip module?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes but it’s not as easy as a 320, with the 320 all you do I’d pop out the takedown lever, with the 365 you remove the take down lever and push out a couple of pins

Top Bottom