• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I'm not Brian, but if anyone has a question, I will do my best to answer it-

I am sending this notice out early so everyone can schedule to attend.

This will be a club level, non-sanctioned, match with 10 stages. We are hosting this match to give our local shooters who have never shot a sanctioned match a chance to see what its like. This match will be restricted to those who have shot at least one IDPA match, to help ensure the match will move smoothly. This also means that only current IDPA members may shoot this match.
    The stages will be fun and challenging to give you the real feel of a sanctioned match.

Even though this is a club-level match we are requesting that shooters interested in the match to pre-register so that we can get an accurate head count and make sure that we have enough SOs. Please pre-register using the "register" link below or the IDPA link.. Even though you pre-register we will be collecting payment at the door the day of the match. There are 60 slots for paid shooters and 12 slots for SOs. If you want to SO please check the "staff" box on your registration.

Registration starts at 7:30am and shooting at 9am.

match fee : $40.00 Lunch included.

Register

IDPA link

Regards,
    Brian Jueckstock
    IDPA Match Director

Last edited:
    Top Bottom