• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Ladles and gentlemen,
    This was completely my mistake. I was receiving PMs from two members with two similar screen names, asking very similar questions.

I did not catch that. Skullglide asked about a FTF and then after more questions, I rexieved a message that said they just wanted to send a check and have me mail the barrel, after the check cleared. I thought the OP didn't want to do a FTF, due to him getting a Covid vaccine before out agreed upon FTF. It made sense, in my mind and I still didn't catch my mistake. ALL on me.

I have tried everything I can think of to make this right with Skullglide.

I do appreciate a mod jumping right in here and dog piling on me before he heard my side of the story. Yep, made mistakes in the classifieds, years ago. Sure did. Was I trying to screw anyone over? Nope. Wasn't following their rules.
    When asked to get back into the classifieds part of things, after being banned from them, it was the mods who told me one of my conditions would be to become a site supporter. I did not do that to buy my way back in, as was suggested.

I have, however, continued to be a site supporter, over the years, because I wanted to see this site stay up and running for all the members.

My last communication with Skullglide, he has said it's a "hard no" on wanting the barrel.

If he paid the shipping, I would send him the damn barrel for free, at this point, because I was only selling an item that I had no use for and am not here to make a living on the classifieds.

I never had any intention of gouging anyone, screwing anyone over or doing anything else to wrong another member.

My apologies to the members and the mods.

Regards,
    Jason

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ladles and gentlemen,
    This was completely my mistake. I was receiving PMs from two members with two similar screen names, asking very similar questions.

I did not catch that. Skullglide asked about a FTF and then after more questions, I rexieved a message that said they just wanted to send a check and have me mail the barrel, after the check cleared. I thought the OP didn't want to do a FTF, due to him getting a Covid vaccine before out agreed upon FTF. It made sense, in my mind and I still didn't catch my mistake. ALL on me.

I have tried everything I can think of to make this right with Skullglide.

I do appreciate a mod jumping right in here and dog piling on me before he heard my side of the story. Yep, made mistakes in the classifieds, years ago. Sure did. Was I trying to screw anyone over? Nope. Wasn't following their rules.
    When asked to get back into the classifieds part of things, after being banned from them, it was the mods who told me one of my conditions would be to become a site supporter. I did not do that to buy my way back in, as was suggested.

I have, however, continued to be a site supporter, over the years, because I wanted to see this site stay up and running for all the members.

My last communication with Skullglide, he has said it's a "hard no" on wanting the barrel.

If he paid the shipping, I would send him the damn barrel for free, at this point, because I was only selling an item that I had no use for and am not here to make a living on the classifieds.

I never had any intention of gouging anyone, screwing anyone over or doing anything else to wrong another member.

My apologies to the members and the mods.

Regards,
    Jason
    Well lets look at this as you started this thread.
    15 infractions my friend. I lock people out at 8. You were allowed a 1 time buy back with the support banner with the knowledge that 1 issue and you were no longer allowed the perks we give to active ,members.
    You and I went round and round a few times so you should already know. That was no dog pile.

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom