• Status
    Not open for further replies.

John Arthurs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2021
    Indianapolis
    So as a newish member I crews threw the forums and hit several show and tell threads so I post up pics in those threads and commented on other weapons from others that I liked. Those along with some others, someone "assumed" I was just jacking up my post count for the classifieds. Well if that's a welcome please feel free to delete my account and post and I will never darken this site again. So much for looking for like minded and people with a common interest, not your classified section. P.S. there is nothing in the classifieds I need or won't. I'm all setup, thanks anyway

RealHonestAbe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2020
    Greenwood
    Hello to you good sir. But your salty because there is post count to be able to have access to respond. Childish but have a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    So as a newish member I crews threw the forums and hit several show and tell threads so I post up pics in those threads and commented on other weapons from others that I liked. Those along with some others, someone "assumed" I was just jacking up my post count for the classifieds. Well if that's a welcome please feel free to delete my account and post and I will never darken this site again. So much for looking for like minded and people with a common interest, not your classified section. P.S. there is nothing in the classifieds I need or won't. I'm all setup, thanks anyway
    if-you-could-just-read-the-rules-that-would-be-great.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    People can't read your intentions.
    So, you could just make 50 "quality" posts, and then you can post to your heart content.

Or, you could throw a fit and leave.

:dunno:

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    I dont think he's angry about trying to use the classifieds, but angry because he was accused of trying to up his posts to 50 by posting only pics. That's how I read it, still doesn't seem like something to lose your cool over.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Ok. You already have one thread in the introductions. That is your limit.

If you just want to "crews" the threads, please do. If the classifieds were not your intentions, then don't be so sore about the 20 something posts like "nice", "beautiful" and the others in the Two Words thread and about ten in your own intro thread.

If the removed post put a damper on your race to 50 QUALITY posts, give it some time. You do have the ability to be part of the conversation as proven looking into your other posts. Another few days of this and you'll have the required count.

If you just can't wait to get access, there is always the site supporter status.

Hopefully you stick around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom