• ...and so much more!
  • GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    Experience & suggestion is to get your friend to do something different. I tried carrying a G19 in this mode several years ago and realized that 1) it isn't convenient, 2) it isn't safe for everyone around you *think "Four Rules in my signature line* and 3) it isn't safe for the carrier *pushed down & landing on your back, with a firearm across the base of your spine*

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Experience & suggestion is to get your friend to do something different. I tried carrying a G19 in this mode several years ago and realized that 1) it isn't convenient, 2) it isn't safe for everyone around you *think "Four Rules in my signature line* and 3) it isn't safe for the carrier *pushed down & landing on your back, with a firearm across the base of your spine*

THIS. I threw away my G27 SOB. Under certain circumstances, its possible you not only will not walk away from a bad fall, but never walk again. Not cool. And not worth the risk.

Check out carrying IWB at the 5 oclock. (or 7 if a lefty) When I do so, I can open my jacket and my G19 is not visible to someone standing directly in front of me. And as GNR can tell you, I'm not a big guy.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    A lot of people get the idea that SOB is a good holster choice mainly because HOLLYWOOD portrays all types of cops and bad guys carrying SOB with no holster.

In real life it is only good standing up. Sitting down it will rip a hole right above your butthole and be very uncomfortable. Don't mind the broken back if you fall.

Top Bottom