• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    We had 26 pieces of steel in a 30 second par time and I think 1 carbine and 1 Pistol cleared it. Maybe should have done a 40 second par time. The man on man was really fun with a few Slaps of a glove for the challenge. The Star can really KICK ASS some times.
    The 2 steel stages in 2 bays for the Steel Challenge stages really worked out well. May be something to think about in the future.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    I think the 2 stages in one bay for the Steel Challenge stages worked out great. I suggested it to Dave today that when we resume them, that we should do the same thing.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    I think the 2 stages in one bay for the Steel Challenge stages worked out great. I suggested it to Dave today that when we resume them, that we should do the same thing.

I agree that the 2 stages per bay worked great; however, if you start setting up "official" Steel Challenge stages, the measurements may force them to be spread out too much.
    Had a great time on Saturday, and am really looking forward to the start of this season.

KagA152

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 18, 2013
    Freetown
    I really enjoyed the symmetrical wall of steel. Great fun to try to clear by yourself, but really fun once the smack talk/dueling starts. I think we need to get a second plate rack :ar15:

sv40sw45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    South Indiana
    I really enjoyed the symmetrical wall of steel. Great fun to try to clear by yourself, but really fun once the smack talk/dueling starts. I think we need to get a second plate rack :ar15:
    The second plate rack has been discussed. As we get our Club account built up we will address this again. The SMACK talk is what makes the one on one so much FUN!!!!

Top Bottom