• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rescue Loadmaster

Liberal Gun Owner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2014
    Gibson County
    The South Central Gun Club monthly steel match will be back this Saturday, 10 Oct, after having a couple months off. We will have five stages, one of which will be the plate rack, and 4 strings per stage with the slowest time being dropped. The minimum round count will be 104 rounds, but bring 150 just to be safe. If you haven't been a part of the competitive shooting community before, this is a great way to get your feet wet. Fun for men, women, and the kiddos!

Setup: 8am
    First Shot: 10am

Cost: $10 per gun

As always, SCGC operates under cold range rules. All those who show up for setup will also be entered into our end of year drawing for some awesome prizes at our end of year banquet. I look forward to seeing you all there!

- Ian

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    You know I plan to be there with VERT Jr. But don't let that scare anybody away. I am friendlier then I look.

diverjes06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    GREENWOOD
    Planning on being there (for set up, too). I heard a rumor that you were planning to have 2 stages in 1 bay...unless necessary for logistical reasons, I would recommend against that. It really slows down a match.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Berms got hydro seeded. Great time for everyone to come check out the renovation project.

Attachment-1_zpswejpayht.jpeg

Top Bottom