• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I do it because it makes the gun mine and I can make it fit me. The only gun I have ever handled that fit me perfect out of the box was an HK P30. I made the Glock below fit me just as good if not better than the P30. Simply put I have a gun that just fits. I reduced the grip a small bit and did a very small stipple to give me just the right grip. I even rounded trigger guard and rounded a few of the other edges. I have the grip where I like it and it does not wear out my shirts.

2011-11-13_11-38-02_1.jpg

malern28us

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Huntington, Indiana
    I do it because it makes the gun mine and I can make it fit me. The only gun I have ever handled that fit me perfect out of the box was an HK P30. I made the Glock below fit me just as good if not better than the P30. Simply put I have a gun that just fits. I reduced the grip a small bit and did a very small stipple to give me just the right grip. I even rounded trigger guard and rounded a few of the other edges. I have the grip where I like it and it does not wear out my shirts.

2011-11-13_11-38-02_1.jpg
    Hey, I am not arguing with you. At least you did it to fit you instead of to bedazzle it. I think it actually looks really good on some pistols. I havent had a problem holding my pistol though...lol

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    This was my 10mm I did that was for deer hunting in Ohio. It never made it to Ohio but found a new home instead. I finished it to suit the new owner before it left.

IMAG1000.jpg

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have seen good and bad Stippling jobs. I did a G26 that I loved the way it looked but never could get that gun to fit my hand. When I went to sell it there was people all over it. Looks are in the eye of the beholder. I also Stippled a NAA Black widow grip and boy did it make a diference in holding onto it. Jim
    g26-4.jpg

BW-stip01.jpg

Top Bottom