Stocks, Gold, Silver, and the printing press.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    @Hohn- You deserve a good reply and I'm working on one. It will take a while to assemble the info.

@IndyDave- You have jumped to the solution. Killing the Fed with fire would be a major improvement. I'll also be expanding on that.

Likely sometime tomorrow before I have proper responses assembled.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    @Hohn- You deserve a good reply and I'm working on one. It will take a while to assemble the info.

@IndyDave- You have jumped to the solution. Killing the Fed with fire would be a major improvement. I'll also be expanding on that.

Likely sometime tomorrow before I have proper responses assembled.

Thanks. This makes me feel a bit better. It is something I don't truly understand aside from there being too many shadowy people with too many hidden agendas, and that I go with when in doubt sticking to the Constitution.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Which underpins my suspicion that our primary impediment to economic expansion is not monetary. It is regulatory and a crisis of confidence. It is the fear that the rule of law is in danger, and that any investment made is subject to an executive order re-arranging things after the fact (mortage loan forgiveness, Detroit bailouts, etc).

In other words, our GOVERNMENT is the main cause of all our woes. And the more it tries to solve problems, the worse the problems get because the solutions are the problem.

If only this were factual for the economy and the markets and not . . . EVERYTHING ELSE.

Ugh!

Is that an example of "a good start"?

Thanks. This makes me feel a bit better. It is something I don't truly understand aside from there being too many shadowy people with too many hidden agendas, and that I go with when in doubt sticking to the Constitution.

Amen!

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    Anybody else get the silver bug after the recent little drop? I am, and wonder what a long term plan would look like. Not so much as investment to flip, but hedge against failing dollar.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Anybody else get the silver bug after the recent little drop? I am, and wonder what a long term plan would look like. Not so much as investment to flip, but hedge against failing dollar.
    Here's a more recent thread. Lots of discussion there.

Top Bottom