• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm interested in upgrading my muzzleloader, and one of the ones that has caught my eye is the T/C Pro Hunter. My big question is if I get a Pro Hunter muzzy, can I then later get other barrels to use on the receiver, like say a shotgun barrel for turkey or a centerfire rifle barrel?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    yes, My father hunts shotgun season with a 358 bfg barrel, and muzzleloader season with his 50 cal barrel, and after that he puts his 243 barrel on for coyotes

Mrmonte

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    Indy South Side
    T/C also makes a ML only Encore...im not going to look it up right now but you can find it in the ML section at Cabelas. That one will not work with other barrels. Make sure your not looking at that one if you want to replace barrels in the future.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    T/C also makes a ML only Encore...im not going to look it up right now but you can find it in the ML section at Cabelas. That one will not work with other barrels. Make sure your not looking at that one if you want to replace barrels in the future.

Are you sure they make a prohunter that is muzzleloader only? Or are you thinking of somthing like the omega series?

Wesley929

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    NW INDY
    I thought I found a GREAT deal on an encore pro hutner but then realized its $300 cheaper because its an FX and you can't change out the barrels. Great looking, great handling, great value, of a gun though if you have no intention of swapping platforms or calibers.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Just for grins since Ive fallen behind in the muzzleloader world.

Ive alwaysa said id I ever get back into it I would buy the Omega. What would you folks's take be on the Omega vs the FX?

lapoozyfan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    spencerville
    TC actually makes both versions, one you can buy other barrels for and one that is a straight ML, I have the switch barrel version and ABSOLUTELY love this ML, long range accuracy at its best, I use shockeys gold 150 grain sticks and the TC bonded bullets with awesome effectiveness.

Top Bottom