• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Hello all, I have been thinking about getting a taurus 24\7 G2 in 45 acp. I cant seem to find any reviews of this weapon. Just really wanted your thoughts and opinions. 9mm and 40 reviews are ok too.
    Thanks.:draw:

Doc Unique

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2010
    I have a Taurus 24/7 OSS DS 45ACP Tactical.

Very good gun! No issues and a favorite to shoot.
    Very accurate also.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I would not hesitate to buy a taurus.

When they run, they run well. If yours doesn't run, they fix it for free.

All at an affordable price.

What's not to love?

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I agree with the sentiments above. I owned a G1 Taurus 24/7 in .45, and it was flawless all the way. Later sold it, (regretted it, of course,) to finance other purchases. I had nothing against it, I just had other guns I wanted more.

My father has a Taurus 24/7 G1 in 9mm, and its flawless as well. I have a 738 that works great, and a PT-22, and a model 85. All flawless so far, (although the micro .22 is picky on ammo, which is to be expected.)

And of course, the best part, is that completely free and unlimited warranty. Can't go wrong.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I have a 24/7 LS/DS .40 (Gen 1), It has operated fine for my needs. I recently hit the ~1300 round mark and have experienced a couple of failures to feed. It is acting like the magazine springs are the issue, but it does it will all my Mags, so I am begining to suspect the recoil spring is getting wore out. Gonna replace it and see if it fixes the problem. If not then it's time to rebuild the Mags.

Other than that it is a great gun. I had read the bad rap that Taurus got early on so I took my time and inspected mine with great scrutany before I purchased the one I did. I would at minimum see if the shop where you are thinking of buying will let you take the gun down and look at the internals, there were some (and could still be) machining issues in the past.

Good luck on the purchase.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Hello all, I have been thinking about getting a taurus 24\7 G2 in 45 acp. I cant seem to find any reviews of this weapon. Just really wanted your thoughts and opinions. 9mm and 40 reviews are ok too.
    Thanks.:draw:
    I have a WTB ad up for the same gun, after reading many good reviews on it. I promise they're out there.

Top Bottom