• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    i picked a gx4 up over the weekend. i got it from a pawnshop for $230 with 3 mags and the case. i'll be at the range this weekend (hopefully) to see how it runs.

i was actually heading to usds in greenwood to check out a g2c but stopped at the pawnshop first.

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington
    i picked a gx4 up over the weekend. i got it from a pawnshop for $230 with 3 mags and the case. i'll be at the range this weekend (hopefully) to see how it runs.

i was actually heading to usds in greenwood to check out a g2c but stopped at the pawnshop first.
    Does Taurus still offer the lifetime warranty on their stuff? Does that transfer as far as buying it second hand like at a pawn shop or does it only pertain to somebody that has the original paperwork from the first transaction?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Does Taurus still offer the lifetime warranty on their stuff? Does that transfer as far as buying it second hand like at a pawn shop or does it only pertain to somebody that has the original paperwork from the first transaction?

WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER AND WHAT IS ITS DURATION?
    Taurus warrants to the original purchaser that the enclosed firearm was made free of defects in material, function, and workmanship. Taurus promises to remedy any defect in material, function or workmanship for the entire time that the original purchaser owns the firearm. This warranty covers the firearm’s finish, grips, magazines, sights or accessories for the first year. Any claims of defect related to lasers must be directed to the manufacturer of the laser. This warranty terminates automatically upon the transfer of this firearm to any individual or entity other than the original purchaser.

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington

WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER AND WHAT IS ITS DURATION?
    Taurus warrants to the original purchaser that the enclosed firearm was made free of defects in material, function, and workmanship. Taurus promises to remedy any defect in material, function or workmanship for the entire time that the original purchaser owns the firearm. This warranty covers the firearm’s finish, grips, magazines, sights or accessories for the first year. Any claims of defect related to lasers must be directed to the manufacturer of the laser. This warranty terminates automatically upon the transfer of this firearm to any individual or entity other than the original purchaser.
    Thank you so much for that response. Been considering buying a tx22 brand new just to have the warranty but I wasn't sure if it carried through to the next buyer or if it was only for the original purchaser. Your response answered that perfectly and I greatly appreciate that again. Thank you

Top Bottom