• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    While at the range on Sunday the gentleman next to us was shooting a Taurus Judge. He was there with his wife and two younger girls (daughters maybe:dunno:). Anyway they were all nice people and we got to talking in between shooting sessions. I had noticed him shooting the Judge and asked him what he thought of it. I had handled many, but never fired one before. He was kind enough to load the cylinder and let me try it out. This was the 3 inch barrel loaded with both .45 LC and .410. I have to say I was very surprised at the way it handled! The 3 inch barrel and the full grip made it balance very well and it was very pleasant to shoot. I expected it to have a little more felt recoil than it did. I barely noticed any muzzle rise at all. Just wanted to share my experience and say that I was very impressed with the Taurus Judge! :D:rockwoot:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I don't know what to make of the judge, while a 45 caliber 255 gr. bullet leaving a barrel at 750 fps, should stop an attacker, i don't know what a 3 inch long 410 will do ???

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I don't know what to make of the judge, while a 45 caliber 255 gr. bullet leaving a barrel at 750 fps, should stop an attacker, i don't know what a 3 inch long 410 will do ???
    You can load five 000 buck pellets in a 3" 410 shell! 385 grains on target at 960 fps will stop most bad guys and some grizzly bear!

63675.jpg

boblade

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    You can also load teflon Slugs in it and punch right thru just about anything even Car's ,Wall's,Bricks.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am pretty sure a 3" 410 shot from close range would change the mind of an attacker and make him wonder why he became a criminal in the first place.

Thanks for that one shot range report JohnP82!!! Nice hearing from someone who actually fired one!

Dwhizzle74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2011
    i own the raging judge and it shoots the 454 casull as well as the 45lc and 410 and i gotta say that this by far is the funniest gun ive shot and its even fairly accurate even with birdshot ( mind you that its gotta be 5-10 feet) but the slugs or the buckshot would with out a doubt drop someone i love this gun for home defense one 454 to start then buck shot and slugs follow just to be sure love the judge :rockwoot:

kevincullman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Kosciusko county
    I've shot the poly P.D. and judge w/3" barrel and I prefer the balance and grip of the 3" better much better. I'd like to get my hands on the raging judge and try it out.. It's a mean looking hand cannon!

Persuader

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    It was a hard decision on the Judge and the Millenium Pro, i got the pro due to the sub compact size, and the magazine feed instead of the revolver, i know they're day and night differences, so i'm planning on picking up a Judge in the near future as my carry gun, Awesome videos, cool story about the range, gotta love nice friendly Hoosiers!

Top Bottom