• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    They're not happy that she refuses to hold town hall meetings with her constituents, so they're going to hold a protest outside her offices. Probably won't do any good, as she's not a TEA Party kinda republicrat. If you'd like to pop on over and join the TEA Partiers in their protest. Things are looking better for her primary opponent.

Demand a Town Hall with Susan Brooks IN-5 | FreedomConnector

• When:
      Thursday August 22, 2013
      11:30 am – 12:30 pm EDT

• Organizer:

[h=3]FreedomWorks Indiana[/h] Indianapolis, IN

• More Info:
      Demand a Town Hall fwith Susan Brooks IN-5 R. The August Recess is a time for our representatives to meet with their constituents to discuss their concerns and grievances. Susan Brooksi does not have any Town Hall meetings scheduled. The upcoming debt ceiling talks in September is the LAST chance to kill Obamacare by defunding it. Brooks' idea of meeting with her constituents during the August Recess is with a series of closed "One on One" meetings.
      Demand that Congressman Brooks pubclily state her position on whether she will break ranks with Speaker John Boehner and risk a government shutdown in order to get Obamacare defunded. This is the final chance to end this economy killer and Susan Brooks needs to stand with her constituents who overwhelmingly reject obamacare and not with the GOP leadership.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I've tried to speak with her several times, have left her messages on her two Facebook pages and written her letters. She seems like a nice enough lady, but I get the impression that her positions on things are pretty much just whatever the RSC says they ought to be. That's not horrible, and a darn sight better than a lot of Reps, but its not what I want from mine.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    She did invite a bunch of folks to meet with her, but all during working hours....Imagine that...I send a letter expressing my OUTRAGE that she would expect us to take time off to speak with her when she never takes the time to answer letter after letter and email after email with anything other than boilerplate attempts to placate those of us who obviously don't know better...She will understand when she doesn't have this job next time around...I promise! I will be against her as strongly as I am against Smiling Joey D...

Top Bottom