• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Not to mention the whole underage girl and draft dodging but hey people here will look the other way since he likes guns!

To be fair to him, he tried to marry the underage girl (instead became her guardian when her parents didn't give permission...not to mention he was still married to his 1st wife). We should look the other way on his draft dodging because he claims to have trained Navy Seals for the last 20-30 years, claims to have gone on missions and deployed with them (taught them to shoot 2,000 yards with a .408 Cheytac and killed himself some bad guys), and has told Jesse Ventura that he is currently a Navy Seal. Obviously he felt bad about crapping his pants to get out of being drafted.

A lot of people here also let Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, and Glenn Beck shape their opinions. Quite a few people could find the cure for cancer, male pattern baldness, impotency, or bring REAL unemployment to below 5% and I'm still not sure I could respect them all that much.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I came across that same interview today on youtube when looking at ccw vids on youtube.
    I agree with the motor city madman on this point. Not all causes get to pick their spokesperson, and not all spokespersons (spokespeople??) get to pick their causes.. Either way, Nugent is all about the 2nd amendment... the good might outweigh the bad on this one.

Top Bottom