• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Sad that it's even gotten to this point.

Agreed, but it's good to see someone trying to push some common sense legislation so that this sort of stupidity doesn't keep happening. I would like to see this adopted across the nation, though we can't expect bastions of freedom like NY, MA, CO or CA to ever pass something that makes sense like this... :rolleyes:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Stupid its required, but glad they are doing something if it is. FWIW, my son drew people holding firearms when he had to design a family crest in school this year and no eyebrows were raised. I think most schools still have some sense, its the outliers that make the news.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Agreed, but it's good to see someone trying to push some common sense legislation so that this sort of stupidity doesn't keep happening. I would like to see this adopted across the nation, though we can't expect bastions of freedom like NY, MA, CO or CA to ever pass something that makes sense like this... :rolleyes:

This is true. The more ignorance of firearms that is out there, the more people will be afraid of PopTarts and the dreaded assault umbrella.....This was down the road a bit from me, but not me:cool:

Burlington Mall Gun Scare: It was an umbrella - CBS News

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I say send the two idiots who called it in a bill from the LE agencies who responded, and from the stores for their lost business, and let THAT make the news, and vision would make a miraculous improvement nationwide. "No, sorry officer, it's just an umbrella. No, don't send anyone. Sorry to have wasted your time. I'm an idiot."

Top Bottom