• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So, I picked up a DPMS stripped lower last week with the intention of building it out over the next few months. I've just been informed by Spasmo that my new black rifle is to be purple. PURPLE! I don't think so. Please help me talk her out of this madness!

Now, if you could get color-shifting Duracoat, we might have a plan here....

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I have been looking at some of the duracoat colors and yes, I would still like purple.. I think it's pretty! hehehe

I have found some others that are pretty sexy looking though too. there's a light green and an olive gray I found somewhere. If you want your daughter to shoot it, paint it pink and put purple polka dots on it. Make sure you get the .22 conversion kit as well.

You are the one putting it together, but you can make it any color you want (as long as I like it.. hehehe).

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    If you want your daughter to shoot it, paint it pink and put purple polka dots on it. Make sure you get the .22 conversion kit as well.
    Or you could just buy pink furniture from Cavalry Arms and leave the gun black, then spray paint some magazines and scope. :wavey:
    1-pink-complete.jpg

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    I think you should let her have a purple AR-15 Scutter.

after all, it just means you have a tiny amount of leverage the next time you want new toys. ;)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    Actually the Goddess Purple is fairly dark....you're just making it less evil by making it girly. It can't hurt you if it's not black, right?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino is more pink than purple though...... :D

I'd get all uppity again, but it's tough to dispute the truth.

Well, maybe I should get more angry because it's true and it's gettin' t' me!

Yeah, that's it! I'm angry!

Grrrrr. <ahem>

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    Actually the Goddess Purple is fairly dark....you're just making it less evil by making it girly. It can't hurt you if it's not black, right?

Hey there's an Idea... maybe the gun-grabbers will ban all but purple guns... or maybe just the evil black ones.
    I think I'll paint mine blue!!!! :):

Top Bottom