• ...and so much more!
  • zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Not everyone’s style and I obviously had it made as a joke but you won’t find a nicer cerakote job than what Caleb does down in Bloomington . Glad it found a new safe to live
    In

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    It hurt lots of feelings of the tactitards when their gun they had “upgraded” would get circles shot around them with this beast. I originally had it done as a joke bc on the National Cz forums everyone would call any cz they got as a “unicorn”. Had this made just to reply to their stupid comments. Once I had my fun with it, I moved it down the road to OP

IMG_4986.jpeg

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    It hurt lots of feelings of the tactitards when their gun they had “upgraded” would get circles shot around them with this beast. I originally had it done as a joke bc on the National Cz forums everyone would call any cz they got as a “unicorn”. Had this made just to reply to their stupid comments. Once I had my fun with it, I moved it down the road to OP

View attachment 330638
    This is the only “unicorn”! Lol definitely probably won’t find another on like it unless Caleb does it for them! Not an everyday color scheme. And most are pearlescent as well with layers of colors to make the desired effect.

Reactions: Mij

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    :lol2: I didn't say that.
    I would say, the carekote is done well, but it's not my color. Jedi might like it. :stickpoke:
    Lol. Not mine either! Cerakote job is excellent. I prefer a hard chrome, nickel, or a case hardened look much better. But it’s still a conversation piece nonetheless.

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood

View attachment 330638
    There’s something about CZs and getting a hold of one of the actual “unicorns” that many speak of within the CZ familia. There are some rare ones for sure.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Thank you sir. I bought it as is. I think it resembles something the Joker would carry! The grips are stamped “unicorn” as well! I also had my wife’s PCR grips coated in the same purple.
    Lol. It self identifies as the jokers gun or the “unicorn”. It’s stamped Unicorn is due the grip panels. Obviously everyone wants the Unicorns! Lol

Yep, it's a joke. :gheyhi:

Top Bottom