• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I have to hand it to Tim Tebow for a spectacular win against the Steelers. Awesome game and it was refreshing and exciting at the same time to see the reaction from the team to Tim Tebow.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCpEr09wtP4[/ame]

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Pitt was stupid, Tebow does two things well. 1 - run and 2 - throw deep.

Lets play man to man with no safety help with a beat up secondary in OT. Smart lol.

I am happy to see he won because Id rather the Broncos go on than the Steelers, but the Broncos are going to get beat down by the Pats. I hope not, but it could get ugly. Tebow cannot score with brady or even a healthy Big Ben imo.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    I agree, Tim Tebow will probaby be beat by the Pats but this was just such a great story for Tim and a chance to stand in the spot light which i'm sure he's worked very hard for. Every kids dream IMO.

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN
    I'm just glad that he's getting a chance to live his dream. I hope he can develop his throwing to be a true dual threat QB.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I remember playing football on the playground in elementary school. Basically every play consisted of the "receivers" run around until they could break free from the "defenders" and the quarterback would throw it. Watching Tebow reminds me of that.

Top Bottom