• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Fishers
    Glad he is doing well but 1) Tom Brady is a better quarterback and 2) Bill Belichek is a better coach. Though I do despise the Patriots and am rooting for some Tebow magic again!!

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    Love watching him play. It makes you feel like you are watching college football in the Pro's. Where an athlete is playing as hard as he can, because he wants to get to the next level.

Too often in the NFL, we see slow-ups and just plain not trying. They already have their millions and just don't care as much about the game as they did in college.

Its hard to beat the Pats at home for any team though. I hope we see an upset.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    You guys must not watch ESPN much. I like Tebow, sure is he a great guy, but the media needs to get off this story. It's literally Tebow 16 hours a day, every day, it seems like.

Also, Pats will win by at least 14 points.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Oh man, that remake is horrible. It sounds like he re-recorded only the lines that he wanted to change. You can tell because his voice sounds different than it did in 1987 or whenever that was.

Top Bottom