• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    So I log on and get an alert that Tyler The Piker mentioned me in the thread "Time to leave INGO". I immediately pictured TTP as Joe Pesci in The Super and yelling at me to GTFO..................geeeesh, talk about a wake up call!
    To the OP, moving to Tennessee doesn't change much, I still read, post, threadjack, derail, and post off topic crap at nauseam. Occasional PMs or emails with folks I've met through here make it easy. The classifieds, with respect to firearms, is the only disqualifying factor and Tennessee isn't short on places to buy guns, that I can promise ya.
    Only speaking for myself, it wasn't an Indiana or Tennessee thing, I'm just not ready to leave a forum community that offered so much even though I could contribute so little, gun wise. A more decent gaggle of assorted yahoos have never been assembled to rival this one, I'm privileged to be a member here and hope I always am, imaginary lines be damned.
    It's the internet, you're not as removed as ya might think.
    Good luck on your move and welcome to Tennessee Sir.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    joe-pesci.gif

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Don’t let the door hit you in the a… oh, wait. Sorry, got ahead of myself!

I certainly haven’t been here long enough to know you, but it’s always sad to see a long-timer leave. It’s hard to find good folks on forums these days it seems, so an established member in good standing saying goodbye is noteworthy! Maybe stop in once in awhile and say hi, I still do with the AZ forum folks I left behind when we moved here. :) Either way, best of luck with the move!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom