• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Today I'm ordering my 5906 from CDNN. :rockwoot: Thanks to everyone who gave me info about the firearm. I choose CDNN's "select w/ box" mostly because I felt it was a safer bet I'd get a pristine one. I'll update the thread when I get it in.

Anyone know how long it takes for CDNN to ship? I thought firearms had to be shipped pretty fast. Any chance I'll be breaking it in at the range this weekend?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have had a couple of these and they are great. Did you know that there are 20 and 30 round mags available for these? Nothing beats a 30 round mag dump at the range! Have fun and enjoy the new toy.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    If you don't mind. How much did it cost

The run of the mill 5906 police trade in CDNN sells is $299.99 and the "select w/ box" ones are $339.99. Both come with one 15 round magazines.

CDNN is out of 15 round magazines for extras so I'll have to find some locally. I could get 17 round ones but I'd rather all my magazines were the same that way I don't have to remember which ones are which. Anyone have a local source for S&W or Mec-Gar 5906 magazines?

Top Bottom