• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Well.... I slipped and fell and accidentally ordered a TPS M6 Scout in 22lr/.410. I've been on the fence for years about an M6 scout type of gun and when TPS came out with a new and improved version I hesitated. After all this time I finally saw one at a reasonable price even in today's crazy market.

Does anyone know of a bag or pouch for this rifle? It'll be a backpack gun for sure, but don't really want it tearing up everything else inside the bag.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I have a Skinner folding takedown case, currently holding a Rossi Gallery pump .22, and it is excellent. Midway down the page linked below, runs $59.00.

The hardware is solid, heavy duty cordura nylon, and solid fit for the rifle with room for ammo and accessories.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I have a Skinner folding takedown case, currently holding a Rossi Gallery pump .22, and it is excellent. Midway down the page linked below, runs $59.00.

The hardware is solid, heavy duty cordura nylon, and solid fit for the rifle with room for ammo and accessories.
    Awesome thanks!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    You could also see if it fits in a surplus M60 barrel bag. I’ve used this for an M1A1 carbine and an AR pistol. ACE Case makes some smaller cases as well.

Top Bottom