• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    When you get a left turn green light I just "love" the people that get up to the light then stop to see if someone is coming from the other direction. Instead of eight people getting through the morons cut the number down to about four. Jim.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    When you get a left turn green light I just "love" the people that get up to the light then stop to see if someone is coming from the other direction. Instead of eight people getting through the morons cut the number down to about four. Jim.
    That is a huge problem. The turn arrow it short. As soon as the arrow turns green, then GO! Also, I don't understand people who are too timid to enter the intersection on the yellow flashing turn arrow. Even if there's a stream of cars in the opposite direction, you're allowed to clear the intersection when it turns red.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    That is a huge problem. The turn arrow it short. As soon as the arrow turns green, then GO! Also, I don't understand people who are too timid to enter the intersection on the yellow flashing turn arrow. Even if there's a stream of cars in the opposite direction, you're allowed to clear the intersection when it turns red.
    The problem here in the Fort is the four or five cars running the red light and leaving you hanging out there wondering if they are going to stop. And I'm going to GO when my light turns green. I'm comin!

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    The problem here in the Fort is the four or five cars running the red light and leaving you hanging out there wondering if they are going to stop. And I'm going to GO when my light turns green. I'm comin!
    Everyday I see drivers running red lights. Not yellow turning to red. I'm talking solid red lights. Just ridiculous and dangerous.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Everyday I see drivers running red lights. Not yellow turning to red. I'm talking solid red lights. Just ridiculous and dangerous.
    There's an intersection on IN37, here in Lawrence County that seems to get more than it's fair share of wrecks. The belief is that it's folks running red lights there. In fact, on the way home after midnight a few nights ago there was a wreck there and while I don't know, it appeared to me, the way the cars were setting there, it was probably another red light runner. (Of course at that time of night, alcohol was probably involved too).

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    And I'm going to GO when my light turns green. I'm comin!
    Not if there's a car still in the intersection... If you did, the accident would be either considered either partially or (most likely) entirely your fault. If a car legally enters an intersection on green or yellow, they have the right of way until they've cleared it.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Not if there's a car still in the intersection... If you did, the accident would be either considered either partially or (most likely) entirely your fault. If a car legally enters an intersection on green or yellow, they have the right of way until they've cleared it.
    You are assuming an accident. I'm seeing an uncomfortable moment for a dumb***.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom