• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2500ekW

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Zionsville
    I own two Kahrs (PM9 and P380) and both give my trigger finger a blister at the last joint from the end of the finger. Each time I fire, the recoil pinches my finger against the trigger guard. This does not happen on my Glocks. What am I doing wrong?

barrelmaker_2002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Rochester, MN
    I think you need to grip the gun a bit higher and have your trigger finger a bit higher as well. You might have "too much" finger on the trigger as well. The reset on a Kahr (I have two) is a bit "positive" to say the least and does take some getting used to.

rala

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Evansville
    Sounds like your wrapping your finger around the trigger. Just use the pad of your finger. I shoot my Kahr like a double action revolver. Start high on the trigger and as you pull your finger will slide down the face of the trigger. Sound weird, but it works.

wagyu52

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    South of cob corner
    I was getting almost cut from the top edge of the trigger on my p380 as my finger rolled down the during my pull. So I got out some 400-grit paper and did a little work up there and rounded that sharp lip at the top of the trigger, being careful not to remove it. All I did was radius it, that helped me a bunch. I have never had any problem at the bottom.

Top Bottom