• ...and so much more!
  • Rick Mason

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2019
    Lake County

USCCA Concealed Carry and Home Defense EXPO

Just found out about this today. I searched but didn't see it posted anywhere else. I have no connection with the organization or Expo other than being an interested potential attendee.

The price certainly seems right, it's only $25 for all three days, which covers many of the seminars and all the Expo. For those of us here in NWI it's an easy drive up and back. I should be able to make some of it.

1689222043932.png

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I am very curious as to what the show is about and am interested in attending. I must caution anyone thinking about attending about traffic. Both the Kennedy which runs through Chicago and 294 are under very heavy brutal construction. I went up near Ohare via 294 about a month ago and gps said that was the fastest way. It may have been but it took me over an hour longer than it normally would at that time of day.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I am very curious as to what the show is about and am interested in attending. I must caution anyone thinking about attending about traffic. Both the Kennedy which runs through Chicago and 294 are under very heavy brutal construction. I went up near Ohare via 294 about a month ago and gps said that was the fastest way. It may have been but it took me over an hour longer than it normally would at that time of day.
    I'd take I-74 to I-39 in Bloomington, IL and then 39 to 88 to 90 to 43 and come in to Milwaukee from the West. Depending on traffic, of course. Probably add 30% to the miles and maybe 50% to the time. But considering that seemingly most folks around here can't even figure out how a traffic circle works or how to zipper merge - then that's probably the best way to go.

Trebor657

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 1, 2017
    Fort wayne
    Here is some more info about what is there....https://www.usccaexpo.com/

I am a member and am thinking about going...not that far away and looks like a good experience...

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I'd take I-74 to I-39 in Bloomington, IL and then 39 to 88 to 90 to 43 and come in to Milwaukee from the West. Depending on traffic, of course. Probably add 30% to the miles and maybe 50% to the time. But considering that seemingly most folks around here can't even figure out how a traffic circle works or how to zipper merge - then that's probably the best way to go.
    My in laws and SIL have a complete meltdown on round abouts. I’m like these are nothing here Easy Peazy.

Try a round about in the Middle East then you won’t complain!!!

Joniki

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NE Indiana
    My in laws and SIL have a complete meltdown on round abouts. I’m like these are nothing here Easy Peazy.

Try a round about in the Middle East then you won’t complain!!!
    Try the Magic roundabout in the UK. I had permanent hearing loss from the horns I got...

Top Bottom