• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    In some recent discussions and following some of the topics on here it was brought to my attention that folks may not know who to contact with USPSA about things. I am speaking primarily about the recent changes to Carry Optics and Pistol Caliber Carbine discussions.

The Area 5 Directors is Rick Steele, area5@uspsa.org

here is a link to all the contact info

USPSA Press Release Details - United States Practical Shooting Association

If you have certain points you want the Board to hear emailing them directly is the best way when you want them to know about things like mag capacity, requiring an optic, or your feelings on adding PCC as a division.

They want and need to hear from the membership, you voted (or didn't vote) for them to represent you when making decisions. The only way they will know how you feel is if you contact them.
    I can tell that writing a long post on forum will most likely never be seen by the person who is going to vote for the changes and direction of USPSA.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Jake, I had let my membership lapse due to a loss in interest in USPSA. PCC would bring me back. Granted, I'm just one guy, but I'm sure others feel the same way...

Top Bottom